RE: Recommended HBA management interfaces

Thanks Brian. Netlink seems to be appropriate for our purpose as well, almost too good :-)

That make me think, what's the catch? The SCSI drivers are not heavy usage of this interface for one.

Are the other caveats associated with it?

Best regards,
Atul Mukker