Re: MPTSAS Driver and scatter gather lists

Steve,
Do you use a 10k RPM SAS hard drive? Could you share that what test
tools(or test cases) are you using to do the block IO test? We have a
LSI SAS1068E chip and 10k RPM SAS hard drive in our lab. I'll find
some time to reproduce the issue and do some investigation.

Thanks,
Forrest

-