Re: MPTSAS Driver and scatter gather lists

Zhao Forrest wrote:
Steve,
Do you use a 10k RPM SAS hard drive? Could you share that what test
tools(or test cases) are you using to do the block IO test? We have a
LSI SAS1068E chip and 10k RPM SAS hard drive in our lab. I'll find
some time to reproduce the issue and do some investigation.

I've been using 10k and 15k drives (although these particular tests were from 15k). I've been mostly using an internal IO tool, but this is easily reproducible with dd using the iflag=direct to force ODIRECT.
Steve

Thanks,
Forrest