Re: Samsung t5 / t3 problem with ncq trim

Hello Martin

Thx, i will test that tomorow and send you the result.
Best case would be, that i got 2 bad SSDs and there is nothing to patch.
But 2 bad SSDs, in this case i should play in the lottery...

Anyways, we know that the t3 definitely does not have this issue...

Best regards

Sven Hugi

--
Sven Hugi