Re: question on TMF for ISP2432 (linux 2.6.x driver ver 8.01.01)

Andrew,

Thanks for the info.

I have few more questions based on the review of qla24xx_lun_reset() code,

1) From the code it appears that the LUN-reset uses synchronous
context/mailbox command since:

qla24xx_lun_reset --> qla2x00_issue_iocb --> qla2x00_mailbox_command

so abort-taskset / clear-taskset would also use the same code flow.
Just wanted to confirm from u since in ur previous email u mentioned
otherwise.

2) Since abort/clear-taskset TMFs operate on the specified LUN's
taskset (similar to LUN-reset) I think these TMFs would also need only
MK_SYNC_ID_LUN marker IOCB as in qla24xx_lun_reset. Plz confirm.

thanks,
tkrishna

-