New Mega Raid Modules Problem

Dear Sir/Madam,
I got your e-mail address from module maintainers list. I have 3 HP LH
6000 machines and want to install Linux on them. Everytime the install
hangs on searching for info file phase (during the "megaraid:
aborting-227170 cmd=28  megaraid abort: 227170:57[255:0], fw owner").

As I searched through the Internet, the old megaraid modules (in kernel
2.4) work fine with these devices. I could successfully install SUSE 8.0.
But I tried SUSE 10, Mandriva 2006, Fedora 2.0  (kernel 2.6.*) and it
hanged on at exactly the same phase.

A quick advise to my problem was installing SUSE 8.0 and update everthing
except megaraid modules. However I couldn't find an update for SUSE. Any
advice about this appreciated.

The questions are;
1) Is it a known issue?
2) What causes the new megaraid modules not to function on these machines?
3) Is there a tricky solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance.

--
Fatih TURKMEN
IUE Faculty of Computer Sciences

Uyarý
Bu e-posta sadece yukarýda isimleri belirtilen kiþiler arasýnda özel
haberleþme amacýný taþýmaktadýr. Size yanlýþlýkla ulaþmýþsa lütfen
gönderen kiþiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesajý sisteminizden siliniz.
Ýzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi bu mesajýn içeriði ile ilgili olarak hiçbir
hukuksal sorumluluðu kabul etmez.

Disclaimer
This e-mail communication is intended for the private use of the sender
and the recepients named above. If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Izmir University of Economics does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message