Re: UFS storage support for Tensor/GS101?

On 2/7/24 10:04, William McVicker wrote:
I know you mentiond in the past that you looked into upstreaming the Pixel UFS
driver but were blocked on it's dependencies. Have you had a chance to see what
has landed for gs101 upstream thus far? It would be great if you could provide
feedback on your findings! And please let us know if you're interested in
collaborating with us on upstreaming the gs101 UFS bits.

The question about the dependencies should be answered by Samsung. They know
much more about the dependencies of the Exynos UFS driver than I do. I can
help with reviewing any patches they post.

Thanks,

Bart.

  • [Linux on Unisoc (RDA Micro) SoCs]     [Linux Actions SoC]     [Linux USB Development]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite News]