UFS storage support for Tensor/GS101?

Hi Peter!  Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing on upstreaming support
for Tensor/GS101.  I've tested that the latest upstream kernel is now able to
boot to a serial console on Pixel 6.

I'm wondering if you have any plans to upstream support for the UFS storage on
that platform?  It should be able to use the already-upstream
drivers/ufs/host/ufs-exynos.c driver, but changes may be required; I'm not sure
how many.  I'm interested in this mainly because I'd like to upstream some
patches related to inline encryption, and that depends on UFS storage working.

I'm interested in helping with this, but I wanted to check to see if you know
about any existing plans first.

Thanks!

- Eric

  • [Linux on Unisoc (RDA Micro) SoCs]     [Linux Actions SoC]     [Linux USB Development]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite News]