odroid hc2?

Hello.

a question for the experts and a small wish/request.
is it possible to get the odroid hc2 up to same level of support in the kernel as hc1? my understanding is that they are basically the same thing but hc1 uses a 2.5 inch disk and hc2 uses 3.5 inch discs.

there is two parts to this i believe.
i'm using fedora 29 to test this and the first part is that uboot (i think) doesn't recognize the hc2 properly so it tries to load the dtb file exynos5422-odroidunknown.dtb i can work around this by creating a symlink from exynos5422-odroidhc1.dtb and get it to boot.

second part is ofcourse that there is no dtb file for hc2 so even if uboot did pickup the right file it wound not exist.

using the hc1 dtb file with my hc2 appears to work fine.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux SoC Development]     [Linux Rockchip Development]     [Linux for Synopsys ARC Processors]     [Linux USB Development]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite News]