Re: exynos5422-odroid-xu3: MCPM: only 6 of 8 CPUs coming online

Kevin,

As I wrote you previously outside the list this is the commit "ARM:
EXYNOS: SWRESET is needed to boot secondary CPU on exynos3250" that I
was expecting it to fix XU3 as well and apparently it is..

Next week if everything goes as I plan I'll check if I can use the
same code to enable the A7's on XU3 as well.
If its possible to use the same code I'll try to upstream this next week.

It would be nice if Samsung could tell what in our u-boot (provided by
LSI) is needed to be changed as I can just push any changes to our
u-boot.

BR,
Mauro