Re: [RFD] uevent handling for subchannels

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:25:32 +0200
Vineeth Vijayan <vneethv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Conny,
> Thank you for the ping. This is pending for a long time and we just resumed
> looking at this approach. Me and Peter had a short discussion on this and we
> are trying to do some cleaning as well on the CIO layer while working
> with the
> new approach.
>
> There are few uncertainties with the new approach, which we would like
> to clarify
> and i am trying to test it.For example, the impact on the way
> cio-console driver works.

Yes, the console might be fun.

> So, as discussed with Peter, let me make a smaller draft which will
> consolidate
> your approach and the "cleaning" part that we would like to do.
>
> As mentioned, i will resume working on this and get back to you with
> myfindings.

Thanks for the update; I'll do my best to find some time to look at any
patches you send.

[Index of Archives]     [Kernel Development]     [Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite Info]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Linux Media]     [Device Mapper]