Re: PREEMPT_RT benchmark

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your answer! That was the problem!
If I understand correctly  when Cyclictest writes to the
cpu_dma_latency file, the processor does not sleep and remain
full power all the time. Is there any problem writing a RT application
(not a benchmark one) with this trick?
Could it cause any harm to the system?
My idea is to develop a RT application in which I have a scheduled
thread to compute and deliver results in a given time or interval.

Michel