Re: CpuFreq Laptop Scaling broken?

Hi,

Small update: there's an mail-thread on Linux-Audio-User of somebody
who seems to have a similar issue as this. The thread in question:
http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/Problems-with-real-time-kernel-thermal-throttling-and-cpu-freq-governors-td93209.html

Note that the CPU the OP of that thread has is an i7, and they're
using an older -rt kernel (3.14-2-rt-amd64). On a vanilla 3.14-2-amd64
all is reported to be fine (see forum post mentioned in first mail by
OP, link: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=117613&p=554270#p554270
)

The OP of that thread mentions that the machine hangs, forcing a
hard-reboot. I've been experiencing that too, but had not concidered
that the issues might be one-and-the-same.

What is the next step I can take to help this issue along?
Cheers, -Harry

--

www.openavproductions.com