Fwd: CpuFreq Laptop Scaling broken?

Hi,

I'm jumping into this thread as suggested by the folks at
linux-audio-user. I am the poster of the thread that Harry mentioned.
I would like to help resolve this issue but I'm not sure how. Please
advise and I'll try to help as much as I can. Here are some links with
relevant information (I think) regarding this issue:

The same post Harry mentioned:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=117613&p=554333#p554333

Another Debian user reporting similar problems, he "fixed" it by using
an older kernel:

The thread I started on linux-audio-user. Another person reports he
has the same issue in Arch´s package of the RT kernel.
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2014-September/099285.html

An issue I reported on the thermald git repository. I originally
thought the problem had to do with thermald. There are some hopefully
useful syslog messages there.
https://github.com/01org/thermal_daemon/issues/39#issuecomment-56846550

Rafael Vega.

--