Re: [LTP] LTP RT Tests (Cyclic, rt-migrate, etc)

Steven Rostedt wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, Darren Hart wrote:
Just to be clear, Steven you want us to modify this test case so that it uses
the librttest facilities, including those for standardized argument parsing,
buffered out, and thread creation, then commit this to the repository?  I
don't feel it should go in without those changes.  We've expended a lot of
effort making the tests in ltp/realtime be consistent in those areas (they all
use some common command line arguments and coding styles).  This ensures that
they can be easily maintained along with the other tests in the suite and that
users can know what to expect from the test in terms of output, etc.

The test is GPL, do what you want ;-)

I have my own version that I may play with, but I have no qualms about changing the interface. Especially if it is to be consistent with the rest of LTP. But please CC me on any changes. I can tell if the changes modify the the way the test works, or I may want to incorporate the changes into my local copy.

OK, will do.

--
Darren Hart
IBM Linux Technology Center