Re: Analyze sched_switch ftrace data with vcd viewer

 Carsten Emde wrote:
Herman,

I have written some code to convert the ascii sched_switch output to
vcd format (value change data). Now it is possible to view the context
switches in a vcd viewer. [..]
That's superb, works great. Thanks a lot! If you agree, I would like to
write a News Article on our Website on it.

I have one question though: Under which license are you willing to make
the source code available? GPL? If so, would you mind to put the GPL
license text on top of your source code? It makes things easier.
Great that some one likes the tool all ready. I forgot to put the license in. The header of the
source should be:

/*
 sched_switch - Convert sched_switch ftrace data to vcd or matlab

  Copyright (C) 2009 Herman ten Brugge <hermantenbrugge@xxxxxxx>

  (at your option) any later version.

  Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301
  USA */

   Herman.