Re: Re: Ethernet communication from real time thread

I think you have a point it certainly needs to be checked whether
the RT_PREEMPT patch behaves with an package like Xenomai.
My initial reaction is just that in the case of Xenomai, it just applies
an Hard Real time constraint on the RT_PREEMPT patch.

But it is certainly much better to investigate what happens when we
have an Xenomai like RT System behave otherwise. Does it change
the RT_PREEMPT patch.

--
-- Sujit K M