Re: version 0.37 of rt-tests available

Dear Clark Willams.

It's strange. It seems that you did't run "#> git commit -a" command.

When I visited http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/clrkwllms/rt-tests.git;a=summary
webpage, I can't find v0.37 related "diff" contents in the shortlog
table.

Please, Check "commit" command.
How about the others?

Thanks,
GeunSik Lim.

2009/4/30 GeunSik Lim <leemgs1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thank you for thinking about needs of the frace options using cyclictest.
>
> As you said, I think that most rt developers will need ftrace utility based on
> command line for tuning internal kernel latencies in their complicated
> realtime system.
>
> Maybe, If cyclictest is written by contribution of many developers successfully,
> Most peoples will use this cyclictest utility generally.
> In special, Interested developers will make gui based
> cyclictest(ex:gcyclictest) utility
> additionally like gmplayer based on mplayer and tsclient based on rdesktop.
>
> So, I agree with your opinion absoultely.
>
> And, Clark Williams. Is a below remark right?
> This year is 2009 as you know.
> How about you modify  date info from "(C) 2008-2008 " to "(C) 2008-2009".
> (Just my thinking...)
>
> I am happy because you append your name in cyclictest source code.
> In gerneal, When some developers want to send their patches and
> opinion, They often
> find author and maintainer from source code like me.
>
> < cyclictest source file>
>  * High resolution timer test software *
>  * (C) 2008-2008 Clark Williams <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
>  * (C) 2005-2007 Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>