Re: version 0.37 of rt-tests available

Thank you for thinking about needs of the frace options using cyclictest.

As you said, I think that most rt developers will need ftrace utility based on
command line for tuning internal kernel latencies in their complicated
realtime system.

Maybe, If cyclictest is written by contribution of many developers successfully,
Most peoples will use this cyclictest utility generally.
In special, Interested developers will make gui based
cyclictest(ex:gcyclictest) utility
additionally like gmplayer based on mplayer and tsclient based on rdesktop.

So, I agree with your opinion absoultely.

And, Clark Williams. Is a below remark right?
This year is 2009 as you know.
How about you modify  date info from "(C) 2008-2008 " to "(C) 2008-2009".
(Just my thinking...)

I am happy because you append your name in cyclictest source code.
In gerneal, When some developers want to send their patches and
opinion, They often
find author and maintainer from source code like me.

< cyclictest source file>
 * High resolution timer test software *
 * (C) 2008-2008 Clark Williams <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
 * (C) 2005-2007 Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>