Re: rt application question with rs232 communication

Clarification, I don't have the RT patch applied, just CONFIG_PREEMPT
from Linus's kernel.  Reviewing my notes from several years ago, I ran
into a similar issue and the RT patch fixed it, so now to figure out
the best way to get a recent RT patched ARM kernel ...

Cliff