Re: FAQ for realtime support in Linux Kernel

Hello Jaswinder,

I have some troubles with the question:
'What effects by realtime support and how much and samples to test it
and who maintains these samples?'

I doubt anyone can fill in this paragraph properly. It is too vague,
and the figures you ask are different for every architecture and
processor type/speed that is supported.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

Remy Bohmer