Re: FAQ for realtime support in Linux Kernel

hello all,

I made sections in FAQ to make it more readable.

Thank you,

Jaswinder Singh.

FAQ for realtime support in Linux Kernel
4. Realtime Patches questions
5. Configuring/compiling questions
6. Realtime samples/Performance questions
7. Realtime Applications questions
8. Maintainers  questions

Section 1 - Realtime Support questions

1. What is realtime support
2. How realtime works

Section 2 - Architecture questions

1. Which Architecture are supporting realtime and who is maintainer
2. What is the procedure to support realtime in new architecture

Section 3 - Mailing list questions

1. realtime mailing list and archives
2. If I have some doubts or problems regarding realtime, do I need to
send mail in realtime mailing list or linux kernel mailing list or
both

Section 4 - Realtime Patches questions

1. What is the procedure to add realtime support
2. Why I need to download realtime patches, If realtime support is in
Linux kernel
3. Download latest realtime patches
4. Where can I post my realtime patches

Section 5 - Configuring/compiling questions

1. How to enable/disable realtime support
2. Change realtime support run time or statically
3. Required parameters for configuring realtime kernel
4. Optional parameters for configuring realtime kernel, but they
effect realtime performance

Section 6 - Realtime samples/Performance questions

1. What effects by realtime support and how much and samples to test
it and who maintains these samples
a. scheduling, task switching time
b. Interrupt latency
c. Interprocess communication
d. Filesystem
e. Device drivers
f. Network
g. X-Windows

Section 7 - Realtime Applications questions

1. List of realtime APIs
2. How to write realtime applications
3. Which programming languages are suitable for writing realtime applications
4. Keep following things in mind while writing realtime applications
5. Do I need to recompile my applications to get realtime performance

Section 8 - Maintainers questions

1. Maintainers of realtime kernel patch

-