Re: FAQ for realtime support in Linux Kernel

hello Dirk,

On 9/29/07, Dirk Behme <dirk.behme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jaswinder Singh wrote:
> > I need your help and guidance to make this FAQ.
> >
> > Please send some links, data and reviews which will be useful for this FAQ.
>
> Did you read stuff and links on
>
> http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page
>
> ?

Yes.

> I think at least some of your questions below should be answered there.

Yes, some of the questions are already answered, but it will be great
if all these questions are under one FAQ, and FAQ answers will be to
the point and more details are available on Main page as you
referenced.

> If anything is missing, feel free to add it. And, if you like, I would
> propose to create a new FAQ page in above wiki and collect your
> answers there.

Sure Dirk please go ahead and take all these questions and setup FAQ.

If you have any doubts regarding any question, please let me know, I
will elaborate it.

And I will post few more questions later on.

Thank you,

Jaswinder Singh.

-