Re: FAQ for realtime support in Linux Kernel

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 08:46:20PM +0530, Jaswinder Singh wrote:
> http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/FAQ_for_realtime_support_in_Linux_Kernel

Thank you for putting it together and contributing it to the wiki!

I renamed the page to make the page title be a bit more succint and
less redundant (everything in rt.wiki.kernel.org is relating to the
Realtime Linux :-), and I've added a link to the FAQ to the front page
of the wiki.

As a suggestion, there's probably no need to have the revisions table,
since anyone who cares about the revision can just click on the
revisions tab on the wiki.  (BTW, I normally like to use the preview
button during the edit cycle, instead of constantly using the save
button and then looking at the new page; you might want to make sure
that "Show preview before first edit" and "Show preview before edit
box" are checked in your user preferences.)

Note by the way that some of the answers to the questions are located
elsewhere in the Wiki; which doesn't make them be bad questions, but
for example, it would probably be a good idea for some of the
questions to not try to give a partial answer, but to direct them to
areas such as the RT PREEMPT HOWTO page (for example).

Regards,

						- Ted
-