Upstream IB management maintenance handover

Hi,

My second stint as upstream IB management maintainer (for OpenSM, ibsim,
and libibumad) is now coming to an end. It’s been my pleasure to have
worked with the linux-rdma community since the inception of OpenIB.

Please welcome Tamir Ronen <tamirr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and Daniel Klein
<danielk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> as the new maintainers for these components. They
have both been involved with IB management internally at Mellanox for
quite some time now so they are uniquely qualified to step into the
maintainership role. Tamir will be taking over OpenSM and ibsim. Daniel
will be taking over libibumad (in rdma-core). Please join me in wishing
them success in their new roles.

-- Hal