Upstream IB management maintenance handover

Hi,

My two years period  as upstream IB management maintainer (for OpenSM and ibsim) is now coming to an end. It's been my pleasure to have worked with the linux-rdma community.

Please welcome Julia Levin <juliav@xxxxxxxxxx> and Aleksandr Minchiu <alexmi@xxxxxxxxxx> as the new maintainers for these components. They have both been involved with IB management internally at Nvidia for quite some time now so they are uniquely qualified to step into the maintainership role. Julia will be taking over OpenSM and Aleksandr will be taking over ibsim. Please join me in wishing them success in their new roles.

-- Tamir.