Re: [EXPERIMENTAL v1 0/4] RDMA loopback device

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 07:17:27PM +0200, Yuval Shaia wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 04:52:06PM +0000, Parav Pandit wrote:

Yuval,

You won't get an answer on my question, because it is much more
easier and exciting to write something new instead of fixing
already existing piece of code. Luckily enough, kernel community
doesn't allow new code without proving that old code is not
possible to fix.

Thanks