Re: 2018 UCX and RDMA Annual Developers Meeting

On 11/26/2018 2:51 PM, Doug Ledford wrote:
The lateness here is a big part of the issue.  But also the fact that I
reviewed the list of topics on day 3 of the proposed agenda, and many of
these are topics that, if I understand their content properly, should
have been brought up at the LPC RDMA mini-conf just two weeks ago, not
in an unannounced meeting to be held in just two weeks time from now.

Looking at day 3, I agree with Doug here.

Perhaps the folks from Mellanox can give us some idea on how the content there is going to be different. We have discussed many of those topics (SELinux, ODP, rdmacm, etc...) at LPC and past OFA conferences.

Maybe the sessions could be recorded? Or at least some detailed notes taken and shared with the list here so we can all weigh in on things?

-Denny