Re: compile error on linux-next branch

On 15/03/2018 22:20, Steve Wise wrote:
> Steve,

>>> Attached.  Thanks!
>> It seems MLX5_CORE_EN isn't set, which of course explains why you don't
>> see any net devices.
>>
>> Mark
>>

> Duh!  Thanks Mark.  That should do it.

Cool, hope it helps!

It does make me wonder, did you change your .config (or created a new one)?
or just used the same one you used with previous kernel versions?

If you did use the same .config as you used before, and on that you did have
MLX5_CORE_EN set, why wasn't it set when you tried to compile linux-next?
I don't think we touched kconfig (well maybe the FPGA/IPSEC stuff did) I'll
try to look into that on Sunday.

> Steve.

Mark