Re: [RFCv2 00/15] RFCv2: Consolidated userspace RDMA library repo

On Sun, Sep 04, 2016 at 11:18:02AM +0300, Sagi Grimberg wrote:

> I think that having a maintainer per provider makes perfect sense
> and as long as you Jason (or anyone else) are committed to merging it
> all together and produce standard releases we are pretty much set.

Just to be very clear: the merge I've performed will not be
ongoing - at some point we need a flag day where the 17 original git
repositories are fully retired. There will be a final merge+rebase and
then it will have to stop.

There are now 54 patches on top of that merge and it is not
feasible to keep all these plates spinning long term.

Jason