Re: What's the current status with bnxt_re-abi.h

Hi,
 bnxt_re-abi.h in linux kernel and rdma-core uses abi version 1. We
dont bump up the version in upstream and backward compatibility is
maintained using the comp_mask field of the interface structures.

If you are using the latest drivers maintained in the Broadcom site
(which uses ABI version 6), you need to use the libbnxt_re hosted in
the Broacom site itself. We maintain compatibility between the Out of
tree driver and Out of tree library.

Thanks,
Selvin