What's the current status with bnxt_re-abi.h

Hello,

In bnxt_re-abi.h, the abi version mentioned is 1. It's used as it's in
all libibverbs to determine the min AND max supported ABI.

bnxt_re isn't currently mainlined in the kernel, and those eager to use
the driver need to rely on the one provided by broadcom on their
website.

The thing is, they bumped their ABI version multiple times (current is
6). In the current context, one can't use the manually compiled bnxt_re
driver with libibverbs as any call will error due to the bnxt_re abi
version being outside of min/max supported abi version.

What's the current situation regarding bnxt_re, should we consider
libibverb support of bnxt_re as deprecated?

Of course I could have missed something, sorry for that if that's the
case.

Bests,
--
PEB