Re: PPPoA server setup how to?

Hi James,

Yes I am convinced with your schismatic-presentation, now I know what
exactly it need to run server.

And I would say,  it is not possible  for me to test PPPoA because.
1) As we neither have DSLAM with uplink is ATM path nor the built in
support for PPP, rather it has only Ethernet-uplink .
2) Also do not available of any  Linux-server which terminates the ATM-path.
So I will have  to explore the possibility, how can I arrange this...!

So one doubt again, Could you please name the know-standard-devices
(manufactures/makes) for Linux-server in the below diagram, which has
support of similar server-command mentioned by you in the previous
e-mail.

-Arun