Re: PPPoA server setup how to?

Thank you for the quick response...

Ok I will have to check if the pppd is available in the remote (server
)device,
Now  the current availabel options for remote device are Alctel-ISAM
or Dslam-Dlink  where my ATM path  terminates.
let me verify this...

Again to clear the  confusion....
yes with above remote devices I have tested  for PPPoE on ATM
can i call this test as PPPoEoA  !!!!!

-Arun