Re: PPPoA server setup how to?

Well my ultimate aim is to test my client (linux-box ) i need
responder  i don't care what it is as long as it responds ...

NOw just thought came to me that,  what if i use 2 of linux-box one as
server and other as client ...
i don't know how to configure VCI/VPI on my server ..
thses values where 9.45  as this are confiugred in our by the admin DSLAM/ ISAM.

pls know me if it can be configured.

-Arun