Re: [RFC/PATCH 2/2] kernel: don't update load average during snapshot/shutdown

Hi!

> I therefore have to ask: Please. Go away. Hand the maintainership of
> hibernation over to Rafael. Work on things you do care about and where
> you do want to see a fully functional implementation. But stop being a
> hindrance to us making Linux hibernation support everything that it
> ought to be.

No, I do not think I can go away just now, not with you trying to mess
up Linux kernel in the name of Linux hibernation.

If you think you can work with Rafael, go ahead. Rafael does not seem
to have any problems working with me, and he has neccessary element
called "taste". I do not know about Pekka, yet, but at least he _listens_.

Now, please don't try to poison me-Rafael or me-Pekka communication by
angry flames each time I NAK some patch. If you do that, I'll have
to ignore you and/or blacklist you.