[linux-pm] OSDL Power Management call 8/24/2006 8 a.m. Pacific

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 10:45:04AM -0400, Preece Scott-PREECE wrote:

> > [mailto:linux-pm-bounces at lists.osdl.org] On Behalf Of Greg KH
> > > Again, kernel developers have no need to get input from
> > people outside
> > > the mailing-list community and no interest in sharing
> > information with
> > > them?
> >
> > So are you asking for information from us?  If so, please ask.
> >
> > And remember, we are here, in public, all the time.  Working
> > groups and industry employes are free to contact us at any
> > time.  You don't have to try to set up a meeting to do so.
> ---
>
> Odd - you're free to be contacted, but when the group contacted you, you
> complained? I don't think they set up the meeting for the purpose of
> contacting you; they were already holding the meeting and announced it
> for anyone who might be interested.

Contact us by emailing us and interacting that way.  Don't ask us to
attend some random phone call, where the goals and adgenda is not even
published.  That's not working with us, but rather annoying us (see your
previous comment about attending meetings with no adgendas...)

thanks,

greg k-h