[linux-pm] Ottawa

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 06:54 -0800, Patrick Mochel wrote:
> My proposal for a Power Management BOF at OLS was approved last week.
> There is not a schedule yet, and usually isn't until quite late in the
> game. Hopefully everyone can make it to Ottawa this year, as there will be
> a lot of crucial discussion taking place.
>
> I expect there to be at least 1 slot dedicated to Power Management at the
> Kernel Summit, too, and perhaps a BOF. That's only speculative, and have
> no idea yet whether or not I will be attending. However, I *will* be in
> Ottawa the entire week, regardless of whether I get invited to the Kernel
> Summit. I encourage others to plan on the same, as we will have a lot to
> talk about.

 .../...

Beeing French, I can't help but propose a PM meeting around a few beers
and/or a meal to iron out the main issues :)

I don't know yet what will happen with IBM sending me or not to OLS this
year, it pretty much depends wether I get invited to KS or not, but the
odds are rather good so ...

Ben.