[linux-pm] Ottawa

> This sounds like a great idea.  How would the timing work out?  Some
> people might not want to extend their trip much beyond the limits of the
> main symposium.

>From my experience of the previous years, we barely had time during OLS
and KS to just go over the main issues, and definitely not to get into
details.

At best , people are barely awake from partying the previous night, and
want to still attend some of the conferences... quite difficult when
compared to the real grunt work we have to do on PM.

So if it's possible, I'd propose that we organize a separate PM workshop
that happens to take place in Ottawa, either just before or just after
KS/OLS (but not in the middle of it), a bit like the net stuff.

That way, we could at least take some time together to put everything
down, requirements, issues, ideas, etc... and maybe finally decide in a
common agreement where we want to go and what has to be done ;)

Ben.