Help Updating Device Drivers

Hello...

Would this be the correct list to seek help in updating an old device driver?  I have a vendor provided device driver for a piece of PCIe hardware that compiles and runs in kernel-3.14 but is outdated for the newer kernel-4.1X series.  I’m not a kernel developer and haven’t done any real kernel work since the 2.4/2.6 days and am totally lost while undressing pressure to make it work ASAP.  Can I post code excepts and get help here, or is there a better mailing list?

Thanks in advance,

-brian