Re: AER driver on ARM platform

On 25 October 2013 19:18, Karicheri, Muralidharan <m-karicheri2@xxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I did have a look at that, but it really depends on what exactly you
want to test. There are many things this won't help you with, you
ought to examine the aer inject driver to see what it does. For
example if you are bringing up a new device and want to see it raise
an AER interrupt then aer inject won't help. In this case you'll need
to find a way to trigger real errors.

Andrew Murray