Re: (SPDM) Device attestation, secure channels from host to device etc: Discuss at Plumbers?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 12:08:30PM +0100, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
> I've put this in for now:

Perfect!  For me as a non-native English speaker, it would have been
a lot more difficult to write up such an excellent description,
so thanks for doing this.

> Hence this proposal for a BoF rather than session in
> either PCI or CXL uconf.

I think this has overlap with the Confidential Computing uconf as well,
so that might be another potentially interested audience.

(Link encryption is by its very nature "confidential computing",
and attestation is explicitly mentioned on the CC uconf page:
https://lpc.events/event/16/contributions/1143/ )

Thanks,

Lukas