Re: Re: Re: Re: HP c8000 linux install issues, troubles and questions

Success: confirmed CPU upgrade from 1 to 2 CPUs (four cores) !

A very skilled friend has borrowed the right tools.
Apart some mechanical "delicatessen" the upgrade has been
strightforward and successfull.
HP-UX diagnostic program "SAM" confirms 4 cores.

Now, I'm installing Debian 8.0 again, but on an IDE/PATA 7200 rpm 120G
hard disk: I want to compare the performance respect the 15.000 rpm
SCSI beast used yesterday.

Simone Mannori - Italy