Re: Random crashes when calling git

On 1/8/2013 9:30 AM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
I was now able to run the CMake git test for more than a dozen times in a row without a single failure and also the git testsuite is now in the range of the 6000 with it's tests, which is far beyond anything it was able to reach until now. So I think that your patch indeed makes things better.
I have have built git several times and run the full testsuite successfully.

Time to split it up and submit it upstream ;)

Helge has recently setup a new parisc-linux git tree on kernel.org and is going to help with
pushing patches upstream.  So, there is hope :-)

Dave

--
John David Anglin    dave.anglin@xxxxxxxx