Re: decommissioning parisc-linux.org

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:41 PM, John David Anglin
<dave.anglin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11-Feb-12, at 5:12 PM, Thibaut VARENE wrote:

> I understand.  I'm willing to take care of the buildds, and do whatever
> porting and patches that need doing as I can.  What I meant is that
> you have to be in charge of system security as impacts the cluster
> as a whole.  In particular, I think you will have to be involved in the
> firewall setup.

Oh sure, no problem with that. I'd need some info as to what are the
needed services on the machine tho. My default firewall policy is
INPUT: DROP ;-)

Besides the firewall / access control, I think the only important
thing to take care of is MX configuration (ISTR buildds need a working
MX to function) so that the machine doesn't become an open-relay that
would put ESIEE's subnet onto the DNSBLs...

> I wasn't asking you to support the general system updates or buildd
> maintenance.

Roger that.

Cheers,
T-Bone