Re: debian hppa

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 07:02:28PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > All the list of things to provide for debian-ports are available from my
> >
> >  http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2011/04/msg00026.html
> >
> > Please note that the first point is not relevant anymore given that I
> > have done the import myself:
> >
> >  http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2011/05/msg00002.html
>
> - A place/way to fetch all the .deb that have to be import with the
>   corresponding .changes.
>
> This is done.
>
> - List of persons who need to have access to the wanna-build interface.
>   If some of them are not DD, please also provide mail/login/ssh key.
>
> I would like to have access to the wanna-build interface.
>
> I will have Dann Frazier send you my mail/login/ssh key as a signed email.

Ok, will create that when I get the mail.

> - List of persons who should be able to upload packages to the archive
>   with the corresponding GPG keys (that should include buildds
>   maintainers).
>
> I will have Dann Frazier send you my GPG key in the same signed email.

Ditto.

> - List of emails to be used as a contact point for alpha/hppa buildds
>   and alpha/hppa related things.
>
> In the email from Dann.

Ditto.

> - List of buildds with their IP, SSH key and mail address.
>
> What do you want installed on the buildds?

I personally don't really want to get anything installed. But to be
useful a buildd needs to be able to connect to the wanna-build db, send
the build logs, receive signed build logs by mail and upload packages.

> I've setup a buildd before, but the truth is that I had to crib the
> information from various sources.
>
> Is there actually a guide for this available anywhere?

You can use the setup guide from [1]. Basically you should change
debian.org by debian-ports.org and use the following sources.list
(or any of the corresponding mirrors [2]):

  deb http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian sid main
  deb http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian unreleased main
  deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main

  deb http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd unstable main
  deb-src http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd unstable main

Cheers,
Aurelien

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/docs/
[2] http://www.debian-ports.org/mirrors

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
aurelien@xxxxxxxxxxx                 http://www.aurel32.net