Re: musb: dsps: make it work with two instances

Hi Sebastian,

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
<bigeasy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This enables the two musb instances on am335x to work.

I like a lot the idea of splitting the DT representation of the two
USB instances. The DT binding
looks much better this way.

After some minor DT tweaking on the current patchset,
I've managed to detect an USB mass storage device in the
second instance (host / usb1) using a Beaglebone black board.

However, after I unplug the device, it's not recognized
when I replug it. Maybe you can take a look at this;
i'll do some more testings and see what I can come up with.

Also, FWIW, I think that having a separate USB phy for am35xx would be
much better.

Nice job!
--
    Ezequiel