Re: OMAP 3430 Camera/ISP out of memory error

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Patrick Radius <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> I'm looking at
> http://gitorious.org/linux-omap/mainline/trees/master/drivers/media/video
>
> however, I can't seem to find the drivers I need.
> I only see omap24xxcam while I was using the omap34xxcam from Linux
> kernel 2.6.32.9.
> And I also don't see any M-4MO driver anymore.
> I'm probably looking at the wrong spot, but...

You need to get an up-to-date mainline kernel. The driver is in the
directory: drivers/media/video/omap3isp/
I don't recommend you to use 2.6.32, as it depends on some new V4L2
stuff which you won't natively find in such old kernel version. I also
suggest you to CC linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well in next
questions.

Br,

David