Re: OMAP 3430 Camera/ISP out of memory error

Ok, thanks!
However, I'm also quite curious about peoples thoughts about it from
here.
Since I think what's happing is quite OMAP specific.
For example, I was wondering where omap34xxcam.c gets it's memory it
should allocate from.
Is it the 'main' memory? Or does it share memory with a framebuffer
(overlay)? Or memory from the (M-4MO) sensor?
Is it possible I should allocate memory for it as boot argument? similar
like vmem=16M omapfb.vram=0:8M

I can't find much information about this all...