[Beagleboard] linux-omap-pm -- cpufreq query

Hi all,

    Till recently I was working with Angstrom environment for
beagleboard  (with a linux-omap-pm 2.6.29 kernel) and had to migrate
to the latest kernel version possible that is supported by
linux-omap-pm branch for non-omap related reasons.  I am sticking to
linux-omap-pm instead of linux-omap or linux mainlines chiefly because
I need cpufreq related functionalities.

  I was happily using the latest head from linux-omap-pm when I
realised that there are no frequency transitions that are occurring
now when I initiate requests through sys-fs writes.  I found out that
OMAP_PM_SRF is no longer supported (which was being used earlier on
for helping with cpufreq changes).

  Is it that one cannot do cpufreq related changes with the
current(+/-) linux-omap-pm kernel? I checked linux-omap-pm's
head/cpufreq branch for example and it contains only OMAP_PM_NONE and
OMAP_PM_NOOP in plat-omap/Kconfig. Are there any changes I can make so
that I can get back cpufreq functionality.  If yes, is there an
general idea as to when this will be available with linux-omap-pm head
?

thx,
-hari